- Aug 13 2022
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
‘Earth Restorer’s Guide’ Book Launch: Q & A with author Rosemary Morrow OAM
Join Melliodora Publishing at the CERES Nursery in Melbourne/Naarm on August 13th at 10am to celebrate the release of Rosemary Morrow’s Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture.
This important book offers us an inclusive, global and evidence-based guide to launch a restorative and hopeful relationship with all life.
Bringing together Rosemary’s 40 years of teaching permaculture around the world, this is an informative and inspiring guide that shares the methods and mindsets needed for our future planetary health.
Earth Restorer’s Guide to Permaculture shares:
- An introduction to permaculture principles, ethics and design philosophy
- A way to build ecological literacy in water, soil and climate
- Global insights in how to design for the (present and future) impacts of climate change
- The role of urban settings, and the path to eco-cities and neighbourhoods
- The increasing importance of marine permaculture and social permaculture
- How to move from ‘me’ to ‘we’ as we collectively restore and regenerate our Earth
When: Saturday August 13th, 10am-11am
Place: CERES Community Environment Park (Nursery), Naarm/Melbourne
RSVP: Limited spots available. RSVP is required.
Tickets: Available here.
Rowe will be introduced by CERES Learning and Innovation Director Lorna Pettifer, followed by audience Q&A.
Seasonal nibbles will be provided.
This event will be filmed.
For questions or to connect further, please contact [email protected]